Special Rainbow Edition
Our second issue is a gorgeous, nearly 200 page tribute to the art of making videogames. Featuring renowned figures from in and oustide the games industry, and incredible artwork ranging from illustration to sculpture, APWOT 2 pushes the boundary of what a gaming magazine can be.
Following our successful Kickstarter campaign we can now offer orders of the second issue of the magazine.
The special edition is of limited quantity and features a rainbow edition of our panoramic cover, illustrated by Doug John Miller.
- 210 x 270 mm
- Perfect bound
- Litho print
- Printed on 150 gsm Munken Lynx
- 184 pages (and a 16 page journal)
In this issue
- Laura E Hall meets with Katamari, Wattam and Noby Noby Boy creator Keita Takahashi
- An interview with Team Cherry, creators of beloved indie metroidvania Hollow Knight
- Simon Parkin sits down with the designer of Rez and Tetris Effect, Tetsuya Mizuguchi
- A photo essay on parts of Tokyo city that inspired numerous game locations by Liam Wong
- Panoramic cover art by Doug John Miller